Don't forget to sign-up for tailored email alerts, too.
- Attorney, Sales & Business Development, Boston
- Attorney, Sales & Business Development, Houston
- Attorney, Sales & Business Development, Washington
Search Job Postings
|Email this job to a friend|
Attorney - Real Estate/Mortgage Lending
Attorney - ContractDallas, TX
|Counsel On Call seeks an attorney in Dallas with residential real estate or mortgage lending experience to work on a full-time (40 hours a week) long-term contract assignment with a mortgage servicing company.
Responsibilities will include ensuring legal compliance with all servicing aspects as well as loss mitigation efforts with respect to residential home mortgages.
- At least three years of experience in or with residential real estate, mortgage servicing or title insurance
- Creative problem solving abilities
- Outgoing personality and good relationship/leadership skills
- Valid law license
- Resident of Dallas
- Light travel may be required
- Prior experience representing mortgage servicing companies/lenders is a plus
We also are looking for a paralegal with similar experience to assist with these responsibilities.
Want to learn more about being a Counsel On Call attorney? Click here.
Refer to #: 8009Posted on: 05/26/10
|Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Back to Jobs