Don't forget to sign-up for tailored email alerts, too.
Search Job Postings
|Email this job to a friend|
Attorney - ContractNashville, TN
|Counsel On Call is currently interviewing corporate attorneys to assist a health care client with a full-time, up to three-month engagement beginning in late December 2011/early January 2012. Training will be conducted prior to the starting date. The candidate may work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. but must be able to travel occasionally.
- Five plus years of experience drafting pharmaceutical contracts acquired in a top law firm or a pharmaceutical company
- Command of regulatory issues affecting pharmaceutical clients
- Command of issues associated with negotiating and drafting contracts for retail pharmacies
- Familiarity with the anti-kickback statute and safe harbors a plus
- Stellar academic credentials
- Admission to the bar
Based on the volume of potential applicants we receive, we respectfully we request no calls please.
Want to learn more about being a Counsel On Call attorney? Click here.
Refer to #: 7088Posted on: 09/21/11
|Send resumes to: email@example.com|
Back to Jobs