Don't forget to sign-up for tailored email alerts, too.
- Attorney, Sales & Business Development, Dallas
- Business Analyst, Nashville
- Corporate Controller, Nashville
- Director, Vice President of Information Technology, Nashville
- Director, Vice President of Marketing, Nashville
- Office Administrator, Atlanta
- Office Administrator, Managed Services Center, Nashville
Search Job Postings
|Email this job to a friend|
Attorney - ContractBentonville, AR
|Counsel On Call seeks experienced attorneys and paralegals to work flexible schedules with corporate legal departments in the Northwest Arkansas area. We're looking for professionals who have excellent academic backgrounds and have worked for some of the most respected law firms and legal departments in the country. These professionals also are passionate about law but desire flexibility and more control over their schedules to pursue other life interests and responsibilities all while continuing along a legal career path.
Typically we require the following of our attorneys and paralegals:
- At least five years of substantive experience in a law firm or corporate environment, which may be more depending on the position
- Solid academic credentials and graduate of a top tier law school or ABA-accredited paralegal program
- The desire to practice law in a flexible manner
If you are interested discussing flexible legal opportunities in the Northwest Arkansas area, you are encouraged to submit your resume.
Want to learn more about being a Counsel On Call attorney? Click here.
Refer to #: 11000Posted on: 05/3/13
|Send resumes to: email@example.com|
Back to Jobs