Don't forget to sign-up for tailored email alerts, too.
- Attorney, Sales & Business Development, Dallas
- Business Analyst, Nashville
- Director, Vice President of Information Technology, Nashville
- Director, Vice President of Marketing, Nashville
- Office Administrator, Atlanta
- Office Administrator, Managed Services Center, Nashville
Search Job Postings
|Email this job to a friend|
Attorney - ContractBentonville, AR
|Counsel On Call seeks attorneys with a range of experience -- from those just starting a career to those with several years of experience -- to work flexible schedules with corporate legal departments in the Northwest Arkansas area. We're looking for professionals who have excellent academic backgrounds and are passionate about the law but desire flexibility and more control over their schedules to pursue other life interests and responsibilities all while continuing along a legal career path.
- Some substantive experience in a law firm or corporate environment, but recent graduates or those with limited experience are encouraged to apply
- Solid law school credentials
- An active Arkansas law license is required for many positions; however, we will consider those who are not yet licensed or licensed and living in the states in which they practice
- The desire to practice law in a flexible manner, either full- or part-time
Want to learn more about being a Counsel On Call attorney? Click here.
Refer to #: 11009Posted on: 06/23/14
|Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Back to Jobs